The Adams Park Library is situated between the Charles R. Adams Park and the busy 166 and 285 highway corridors on Campbellton Road Atlanta. Aligned against an 18-hole golf course and historic 32-acre park, Adams Park Library sits in Southwest Atlanta between the vestiges of the older and more established ranch and bungalow style houses and newer apartments and two-story homes. This historic suburban neighborhood is known for being the place where the oldest home was built in Atlanta on nearby Willis Mill Road in 1840. In 2001, the Adams Park Library moved from a quaint 1940s house on Delowe Road to its current 7,000 square ft. home on Campbellton Road to serve the area's growing population. Recently renovated in 2019, the new Adams Park Library’s subdued forest colors and bright garden interior mimics the nearby natural landscape and the developing pathway to the Beltline. Even with its contemporary features the Adams Park Library serves as an oasis to study, relax, and enjoy the latest magazine, book, and free Wifi for local families, students, and nearby guests.