We are excited to announce wireless printing is now available at your local library branch. Simply follow these basic steps to get your FREE (10 page) print job** started today:
- Visiting the Wireless Printing, opens a new window page on our website.
- Type in your library card number, then click "Log in."
- Locate and upload the document you want to print.
- Call the branch ahead of time to print your document and ask when you can pick up your prints. **Staff will need your name and library card number or account ID, please have this information ready when you call.
- When arriving at the library, call the number listed at curbside to let staff know you have arrived.
**If you have more than 10 pages to print, inform staff how you are paying for your prints. You can pay for prints using your credit/debit card system online, opens a new window or pay using exact change once you arrive at the pick-up location.