- Visiting the Wireless Printing, opens a new window page on our website.
- Type in your library card number, then click "Log in."
- Locate and upload the document you want to print.
- Call the branch ahead of time to print your document and ask when you can pick up your prints. **Staff will need your name and library card number or account ID, please have this information ready when you call.
- When arriving at the library, call the number listed at curbside to let staff know you have arrived.
We are excited to announce wireless printing is now available at your local library branch. Simply follow these basic steps to get your FREE (10 page) print job** started today:
**If you have more than 10 pages to print, inform staff how you are paying for your prints. You can pay for prints using your credit/debit card system online, opens a new window or pay using exact change once you arrive at the pick-up location.