Peruse the catalog and select the items you would like to check out.
Place as many as 15 items on hold at any time per library card. If you have more than one library cardholder in your household, you can place up to 15 holds per library card and pick them all up at once!
To pick-up library materials on hold, residents are asked to:
- Bring their library or photo ID to the branch where their items are being held
- Follow signs to designated parking spaces for curbside service
- Call the number on signs to alert a staff member that they have arrived and provide their name
- Show the staff member photo ID or library card through closed window
- Open/unlock trunk or back seat door to allow library staff to place items in their vehicle
Bring your books or other materials to any library branch open for curbside services.
- Place items in library book drop, located outside of the library branch
- All items returned to the library will be placed in quarantine and will not be checked out to any library patron for a minimum of 24 hours
Walk-up services will also be available and will follow proper social distancing guidelines set forth by Fulton County Government.
Walk-up services will also be available and will follow proper social distancing guidelines set forth by Fulton County Government. Patrons who must use walk-up services are asked to:
- Wear a face covering and practice social distancing at all times
- Remain 6 feet away from the pickup table upon arrival (social distancing markers will be placed on the ground to guide walk-up customers
- Provide name and photo ID or library card to staff, by placing the card on the table and step back to the social distancing marker
- Staff will deliver items and return ID to patrons along with their checked out items
- Allow staff to step away from the table before retrieving checked out items
- Staff will wear masks and gloves while handling library materials
All items picked up will be checked out for a period of 14 days for new books/materials, 7 days for DVDs and 28 days for all other materials. A very limited selection of passes will be available for checkout during curbside service. Residents are asked not to donate books at this time.
Fulton County Library System will continue to operate the Ask A Librarian service for all library patrons in need of assistance or services not available during curbside services. Virtual Programming will continue on Library social media platforms by following @fulcolibrary.