AUBURN AVENUE RESEARCH LIBRARY
General Rules & Regulations for Archival Appointments:
- All patrons are required to register upon entering the Reading Room.
- All patrons must present personal photographic identification (license, student identification card, passport).
- All patrons must secure belonging in a locker located outside the Reading Room.
- All archives materials must remain inside the Reading Room
- Notes must be taken with PENCIL only. Staff will provide a pencil and notepaper if asked.
- Computers and cell phones are permitted for note-taking.
- Patrons are not allowed to eat or drink in the building.
- Each patron may use one box at a time. Additional material may be obtained by returning the box you are finished with to a staff member.
- Materials must be handled with great care and must rest on the Reading Room tables at all times.
- Photographs of items may be taken by the patron. Some collections have restrictions. Staff will let you know depending on your request. The Archives Division does not provide photocopy services.
- All patrons must permit inspection of their research materials and personal items, if any, by a staff member and/ or security personnel upon leaving the Reading Room and/ or building.
- The nature of the material in the Archives Division is unique and access is freely granted to all patrons; however, appropriate care must be exercised to ensure that future generations of researchers will have access to these materials.
AARL ARCHIVAL APPOINTMENT FORM
"*" indicates required fields
Please note: Submitting this form is a request not a confirmation of a scheduled appointment. You will receive a confirmation email from the staff.