Use this tool to track your reading, win fun prizes, and compete with your friends! Please be aware that your school system and the library may have different Beanstack accounts, so make sure you're keeping track of your reading correctly.
Do you need a seasonal craft idea? Learn how to paint, knit, crochet, sew, screen print, and more with Creative Bug! Make gifts for your friends and family, or pick up a new skill for yourself.
These step-by-step videos with printable instructions and clear, easy-to-understand directions and supply lists are a great addition to any lesson plan.
This research database helpful for Neighborhood Planning Units (NPUs) small businesses, and social organizations for marketing, canvassing, and planning. Containing massive databases of business, consumer, and donor information, Data Axle lets you search against geographic areas for specific information.
Data Axle Reference Solutions offers free webinars to help you learn about our premier research and reference product for libraries, marketing solutions for business owners and college/university marketing departments, job seeker information, and more.
You'll be amazed at what you can learn and accomplish with Data Axle!
Having trouble with this resource? Before contacting support, please try the following:
- Make sure you're accessing the resource from this library page!
- Be sure to clear your browser's cache and cookies before logging in.
- Remember that you can only download 250 results at a time - when you have a list longer, you'll need to select 250 results at a time for the download to work.
If you are still stumped, visit the Data Axle help page for more information. If your home equipment can not allow for downloads or access to Data Axle, you may need to use this resource at a Fulton County Library location.
This is the best resource for downloadable books for K-12, provided by Georgia Public Library Service. Patrons should choose “Fulton eRead Kids GA” instead of “Atlanta Fulton Public Library” when logging in.
eRead Kids runs on the Axis 360 platform, so if you download the app, it will appear with the Axis 360 logo. Patrons should choose “Fulton eRead Kids GA” instead of “Atlanta Fulton Public Library” You can read more about the mobile app here.
How do I log in to the Axis 360 mobile app and library website?
- To log in to the mobile app, search for and locate “Fulton eRead Kids GA”, then enter your Library ID (this is usually your library card) and PIN (if required), and tap Log In. If you’re a new user, you’ll be prompted to create an account for the Axis 360 mobile app.
- To log in to the library’s Axis 360 website, click the Login link and enter your credentials. If you’re a new user, you’ll be prompted to create an account for the Axis 360 website.
Our most popular streaming and downloadable music platform is easy to use!
Ten most popular genres of music listened to by Fulton County Library patrons on Freegal in 2021:
- R & B
- World Music
There is never a wait for the eBooks, eAudiobooks, music, or video on Hoopla, but patrons are limited to ten check-outs per month. Choose carefully after your first five, and keep an eye on the calendar! If you do hit your limit before a month is up, don't worry - we have loads of other options, opens a new window available for all these formats.
Hoopla is the platform to use if you and all your friends (or classroom) would like to read the same book at the same time, or watch a movie together while far apart. Download the ap to your favorite device and enjoy an audiobook while you work in the yard or on your commute.
Hoopla contains our largest collection of Marvel and DC comic book titles, as well as a large popular music catalog. If you're looking for that book you saw at the Scholastic Book Fair, your best bet outside the physical library is Hoopla.
The ten most popular titles on Hoopla in 2021 were all audiobooks. Click here for instructions on how to listen in your car.
1. Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone (Juvenile Fantasy)
2. The Lost Apothecary (Mystery, Romance)
3. Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (Juvenile Fantasy)
4. Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (Juvenile Fantasy)
5. Local Woman Missing (Mystery, Thriller)
6. Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (Juvenile Fantasy)
7. Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (Juvenile Fantasy)
8. Before the Coffee Gets Cold (Romance, Science Fiction)
9. The Invisible Life of Addie LaRue (Science Fiction)
10. The Wrong Family (Mystery, Thriller)
Kanopy Streaming Video New!
Kanopy has thousands of movies and documentaries that you can stream on any device.
- You can watch 10 films per month, with play credits resetting on the 1st of each month.
- After clicking “Play,” you have 3 days to watch the film.
- Loading and playing 4+ seconds of a film counts as a play credit.
- Go to the FCLS Kanopy catalog and create an account by clicking on the orange Sign up button.
- Go to your email account to verify your email address.
- Add your library card number and password.
- Start watching videos.
Kanopy includes acclaimed movies and documentaries on-demand from award-winning filmmakers. Browse the collections of top film-festival favorites, classic films, world cinema and popular movies.
Top Ten Films Watched on Kanopy in 2021 by FCLS patrons:
1. What We Do In the Shadows (2014 Independent Film)
2. Maurice (1987 James Ivory Film)
3. Parasite (2019 Korean Film)
4. The Witch (2016 Independent Film)
5. Inherent Vice (2014 Paul Thomas Anderson Film)
6. 9 Songs [Uncut] (2004 UK Film)
7. Staged (2020 UK Comedy Series)
8. Beyond The Lights (2014 Independent Film)
9. Hereditary (2018 Independent Film)
10. Seven Samurai (1954 Akira Kurosawa Film)
Fulton County Library Patrons can access this best-in-class online learning platform free of charge. In 2021 Lynda.com changed its name to LinkedIn Learning, but don't worry! This platform will still offer:
- 16,000+ online courses in 7 languages
- Expert Instructors with real-world experience
- New courses added each week!
Signing in from a direct link? The Library ID for this resource is fulcolibrary.
Popular Linkedin Learning courses include:
- Project Management
- 3D and Animation
- Cloud Computing
- Digital Marketing
This free-of-charge language learning platform is one of the most popular electronic resources used by Fulton County Library System patrons! Enjoy the games, quizzes and helpful lessons for dozens of languages with Mango.
English as a Second Language (ESL) offered for a variety of speakers of other languages.
Ten most popular languages studied on Mango by our library patrons:
- Spanish (Latin American and Castilian)
- Chinese (Mandarin)
- Portuguese (Brazil)
- ESL Chinese (Mandarin)
This financial planning database can help you understand investing. When presented with investment options, the terms and allocations can be confusing! Find comprehensive financial information on thousands of mutual funds - Morningstar has a rating system that helps those new to the stock market understand their odds of risk and rewards.
Contains easy-to-use portfolio tools, retirement calculator and college savings calculator to determine what your asset mix should be, how your investments might work together, and more.
Please note that while Morningstar made their newsletter free to access during quarantine, this feature is no longer available. The library hopes to add newsletter access back to Morningstar by paid subscription in 2022, if funds are available.
Online Book Club eBooks New!
Connect with the Fulton County Library System community through reading and discussing various lifelong learning, personal growth, fiction, and non-fiction book selections.
You can also engage with our online book club by checking out the physical book and participating in the online forum. The current Online Book Club selection is The Good Neighbor: The Life and Work of Fred Rogers by Maxwell King. You can check out this book from your branch library, or from inside Online Book Club itself in a downloadable format!
Starting May 21st, all Universal Class content is available inside the Libby App!
Our most popular eBook and eAudiobook platform, Overdrive, focuses on providing access to adult fiction and non-fiction, with a special emphasis on bestsellers. In February of 2021, all our popular magazine content joined this collection as well! Users can check out up to fifteen titles of any type at a time and carry an additional fifteen titles on hold. While wait times may appear to be long, eBooks and downloadable audio circulate faster than other materials. Please remember to return these digital loans as soon as they are finished to help those next in line!
Download the Libby app to access Overdrive titles on your favorite device. Looking for a popular series not available on this platform? Download Hoopla as well! While there are no wait times on Hoopla, users are limited to just ten checkouts on that platform per month.
In 2020, over forty-one thousand different Fulton County Library patrons checked out 535,906 eBooks and 303,800 eAudiobooks from Overdrive and the Libby app. In the first three months of availability on the platform, over twelve thousand magazines were downloaded! With Universal Class joining this collection of content, this platform will remain the most popular electronic resource offered by Fulton County Library System.
On February 1, RB Digital will be permanently merged into Overdrive and the Libby app.
Read magazines at home on your favorite device free of charge!
Offering everything from Atomic Ranch to World Coin News, RB Digital has magazines for every age and interest in your household. No need to visit the doctor's office to read Highlights or hide your copies of CBS Soaps in Depth any longer - just check the issues out online and enjoy them guilt-free and without costly subscriptions. There are even coloring books available.
Five most popular magazines read by Fulton County Library Patrons in 2020 were:
#1 - The New Yorker
#2 - Newsweek
#3 - New Scientist
#4 - Apple Magazine
#5 - Women's World
Tutor.com provides live help online or by phone. Funding for K-12 help with Tutor.com is provided by Georgia Public Broadcasting and a grant from the Chik-Fil-A Foundation. Funding for Tutor.com for adult learners is provided by Fulton County Library System.
Click here for K-12 Tutor.com help. This resource is only available during the standard school year.
Click here for Tutor.com help if you are over 18. Help is available for adult learners from noon to midnight.
If you encounter long wait times for Tutor.com, or would like to try something different, try Paper.co!