The Fulton County Library System is getting a digital makeover. On Wednesday, October 21st the Library System debuted a redesigned website and library catalog, offering library patrons a more modern platform for their library experience. The new website will offer an updated look and feel, as well as mobile responsive design which will improve the user experience whether on a computer, tablet or phone.
Features of the new website include:
- a new catalog, allowing patrons a more positive experience when tracking holds in their accounts, creating lists as well as rating books and finding reading recommendations from other users or librarians
- a new events calendar, which will allow patrons to search events system-wide based on location, interests, ages and more
- improved search capabilities
- simple navigation
- streamlined pages for each library branch, highlighting features of the branch, hours of operation and more
- a more modern design and user experience
“This website redesign has been long overdue and something we have wanted to do for some time now. The challenges of remaining closed during the COVID-19 pandemic, also brought opportunities to enhance and improve our digital experience for our patrons. As we continue to rely on digital services and programs to engage with residents, the website is our front door to that experience. We are so pleased with the outcome of this new look and know our patrons will really enjoy the improved design, catalog, events calendar and access to book recommendations, reviews and more,” said Gayle Holloman, Executive Director of the Fulton County Library System.
The Fulton County Library is pleased to invite library patrons and all residents to explore the new site, register their library cards and start exploring today at www.fulcolibrary.org.
FOR INFORMATION CONTACT