Feelings come in all shapes and sizes. When you help children express and understand their emotions, you’re helping them to overcome challenges, understand others, and communicate. In simple everyday ways, you can give them important tools that will help them handle big feelings, little ones, and every feeling in between.
Join GPB for this live community summit called “Little People Can Have Big Feelings” during which we will speak with early childhood experts about strategies and resources available for parents and caregivers of young children. We will be taking your questions and offering supportive ideas and solutions!
- Tonia Durden, Ph.D.: Clinical Associate Professor/Birth through Five Program Coordinator, Early Childhood and Elementary Education, Georgia State University
- Dwight Ho-Sang: Principal, KIPP: Woodson Park Academy
- Heather Melillo: PreK Teacher, West End Elementary School, Rome City School System; Georgia Pre-K Teacher of the Year
- Jasmin Williams: Senior Project Manager of US Social Impact, Sesame Workshop
- Dr. Kimberly Mobley: GPB Early Childhood Education Manager (Moderator)