Reopening Guidelines for Fulton County Library
Welcome back! We are thrilled to welcome patrons back to our libraries. As we work through Phase 2 of our return to in-person services, here are few tips for visiting your local library while following COVID-19 safety measures.
What services can I expect, now that the library is reopened to the public?
FulcoLibrary is pleased to offer in-branch browsing and use of our computer labs at all 32 library branches. Here are a few tips for patrons:
- In-branch browsing and borrowing includes browsing shelves and using self-check machines for completing as many transactions as possible, like paying fines (with a credit card, no cash accepted at this time) or checking out a book (or 20!) ** PLEASE NOTE: To use the self-checkout machines, you must know your PIN. If you do not know your PIN or never set one up, please see a member of our staff for assistance.
- Patrons can use our self-serve copying/printing services while visiting the branch.
- Patrons will also be able to get in-person assistance at the information desk (including assistance with locating materials in the branch, assisting with new library cards, or other questions).
- Patrons using the lab will receive a disposable keyboard and mouse protector for their time at the computer.
- In accordance with CDC guidelines, people who are unvaccinated or not yet fully vaccinated are asked to wear masks in Fulton County facilities. People who are fully vaccinated (two weeks after the final dose of vaccine), may opt not to wear a mask in facilities.
Services available (as of August 4, 2021)
MASKS ARE REQUIRED FOR ALL STAFF AND PATRONS, VACCINATED OR UNVACCINATED.
What services will be available at my library?
- Study rooms are available for a maximum of two people at a time.
- In-branch use of tables/chairs or lounge areas will resume.
Are there any services that will remain unavailable?
- Staff will be unable to accept cash payments for fines, however cash is accepted for payment at all self-check machines.
- Meeting rooms/conference rooms are no longer available, due to updated COVID restrictions.
- Programs will be held outdoors only or through virtual programming.
Take a virtual tour of all the libraries that completed construction during 2020-2021! We're pleased to share these beautifully new renovated branches with our patrons as we open for in-person services. You can also download our Library Renovation Lookbook and share with your friends, family and neighbors!
Welcome back to all our library patrons from Adamsville-Collier Heights Library, Buckhead Library, Cleveland Avenue Library, East Atlanta Library, Hapeville Library, Mechanicsville Library, Northside Library, Northeast/Spruill Oaks Library, Ocee Library, and the Ponce de Leon Library!
- Visiting the Wireless Printing, opens a new window page on our website.
- Type in your library card number, then click "Log in."
- Locate and upload the document you want to print.
- Call the branch ahead of time to print your document and ask when you can pick up your prints. **Staff will need your name and library card number or account ID, please have this information ready when you call.
- When arriving at the library, call the number listed at curbside to let staff know you have arrived.