Online tutoring platform where students receive instant online help from educators following socratic teaching principles. Use your Library Card number and PIN (PIN is Case Sensitive, so capitalization matters) to create an account. Does not work in Internet Explorer. Choose Fulton County Library as your school if prompted.
How do students log on?
- Students log in at paper.co using their library card number as their username and pin as a password
- When they log in, they'll be prompted to add an email address to their account
- After they add their email, they'll receive an email to verify their email address
- Students can then use the platform as much as they need!
More tips to login:
- Use chrome browser
- Choose Fulton County Library as your school
- Type your library card number where it says Email or Username
- Type your library card PIN in all caps where it says Password if you previously did lower case.
If you are having issues after trying these steps please Ask a Librarian for help.